We may revise this Agreement at any time. Use of the website after such changes are posted will indicate your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
General Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the videos, sheet music, instructional materials, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States of America.
All items purchased from a third-party website or company are bound by their refund policy.
If you purchase a product that will be processed on this website additional terms and conditions may display alerting you to any special refund policies you should be aware of that is specific to that product.
Unless otherwise noted, our refund policy is as follows:
AVAIYA PHYSICAL PRODUCTS REFUND POLICY:
RETURN ANY PHYSICAL PRODUCT PURCHASED WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR A FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
900 Blanche Ave.
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Include your invoice, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number.
All returns are refunded within 48 Hours after we receive it. Please allow a full billing cycle for credit to appear on your financial statement.
If the reason for your return is not a result of an AVAIYA error, the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of customer and not refundable.
Please Note: All items received with your order, including free gift items, must be returned for a full refund.
AVAIYA DIGITAL PRODUCTS REFUND POLICY:
AVAIYA MEMBERSHIP SITE REFUND POLICY:
Our refund policy on our membership site, Enlightenment Village, is similar to sites like Netflix. We keep our monthly fee low (unlike many other membership sites in the industry that charge $97, or even more per month). You can cancel anytime, but like Netflix, we do not offer refunds on your current month.
However, after you cancel, you will continue to have access to all the resources inside Enlightenment Village for the remainder of your billing cycle.
Limitation of Liability
COMPANY expressly disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user of this website or any advertiser or sponsor of the website. Under no circumstances shall COMPANY and its officers, directors, employees, agents licensors, be liable for any injury, loss, damage (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) or expense arising in any manner whatsoever from (i) the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user; and (ii) any use or inability to use any materials, content, goods or services located at or made available at any website linked to or from this website.
If you decide to access or use any linked website or content, materials, goods or services from a website linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Submission of Content
- All content submitted to COMPANY whether via physical media, or electronic means (through email, website submissions, or other) become the property of COMPANY. This includes but is not limited to: videos, comments, sheet music, blog posts, and lessons.
- There will be no compensation for content submitted to COMPANY unless agreed to by COMPANY in writing.
By signing up as a member of Enlightenment Village and any other communities within (https://www.avaiya.com), you agree to the following additional terms of service:
- Members are expected to treat each other with respect.
- No "Flame Wars". No Trolling. Just be nice.
- Violation of any (https://www.avaiya.com) Policy or Term of Service may result in termination of membership without refund.
- Membership to (https://www.avaiya.com) is provided at the sole discretion of COMPANY.
- Some Memberships may auto-renew. Your credit card will be charged automatically for this renewal.
- Refunds of membership fees will be at the sole discretion of COMPANY.
Please read the section below carefully and completely. Many people find the AVAIYA & Enlightenment Village Site and/or Services beneficial and gratifying. However, the Site and/or Services is not prudent for everyone. If you have questions or concerns about whether or not the Site and/or Services is appropriate for you, please contact a mental health professional. You are responsible for your choice to join and take part in the Site and/or Services, and you are responsible for your own well-being and mental health while you're using the Site and/or Services, as well as after your use of the Site and/or Services. Your experience of the Site and/or Services will be unique to you as an individual, and you may have the experience of unexpected and undesirable emotions as you participate. This is totally normal. For most people who use the Site and/or Services, examining thoughts and beliefs they’ve never examined before is a beneficial and constructive learning experience. If you are in any way concerned about your capability in handling any unexpected or undesirable emotions that might surface while using the Site and/or Services, we strongly advise you to not use the Site and/or Services. If you have a history of mental illness, whether treated or untreated, we strongly advise you to not use the Site and/or Services. If you are unsure whether or not the Site and/or Services is appropriate for you, or are unsure of your ability (physically, emotionally, psychologically, or mentally) to participate in the Site and/or Services, we recommend you consult with a mental health professional before using the Site and/or Services. The Site and/or Services is intended for individuals who fully and undoubtedly comprehend that they are responsible for their own health and well-being before participating in the Site and/or Services, while participating in the Site and/or Services, and after participating in the Site and/or Services. This Site and/or Service is NOT to be utilized as an alternative for medical treatment, psychotherapy or any healthcare program. If you experience any signs or evidence of mental distress during your participation or after your participation in the Site and/or Services, we strongly advise that you immediately contact your physician or mental health care professional. DO NOT use the Site and/or Services if your physician or other health care provider advises you not to. You should not rely on the information in the Site and/or Services as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Nor does the information within the Site and/or Services replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your physical or mental health, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay acquiring medical advice from your healthcare provider because of something you may have read in the Site and/or Services. Any information provided in this Site and/or Services is used solely at your own risk. If you are in the United States and feel you are having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911 immediately, or your physician. YOU FULLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT AVAIYA MEDIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE IN THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU. The content and material presented in this Site and/or Services is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND THE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. OWNER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR OTHER HARM TO YOUR SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR EQUIPMENT, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES. OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF SERVICES HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE FROM THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Owner be obligated to pay more than $1500 in cumulative damages (including recovered costs) per action. Some states do not allow a limitation of liability as set forth herein, and some or all of this provision may not apply to you.
Links, Downloads, Features and Advertisements
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by COMPANY of the contents of such third-party websites.
We may earn commissions from items promoted on this site that are linked to third-party websites.
We take no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or any aspect of that material, and disclaim any liability to you for such material or for any consequence of your decision to use the links provided or your use of such material. We also disclaim all liability and make no representations or warranties for any products or services sold or provided to you by any third party. Your purchase of products or services through one of those other sites is subject to agreements and/or the terms and conditions in effect between you and the providers of products and services at those other sites.
You agree that you shall not bring a suit or claim against COMPANY or any of our affiliates arising from or based on your purchase or use of products or services through those other sites.
Links do not imply that COMPANY or any of our affiliates sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of COMPANY or any of our affiliates.
COMPANY is not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website.
Security of Information on the Internet
You should note that information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and COMPANY cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from this website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Thank you for supporting AVAIYA all these years!